West Bengal HS [WBBSE] Pending Exams Cancelled 2020 - Exams on 2nd, 6th & 8th July, 2020 Cancelled - Check Details
[Published on: 26.06.2020]
The pending West Bengal HS exams scheduled for 2nd, 6th & 8th July, 2020 have been cancelled, announced Education Minister Partha Chatterjee following the Supreme Court decision on the CBSE and ICSE exams.
- West Bengal Education Minister Partha Chatterjee recently announced that the WBCHSE Class 12 board exam 2020 scheduled for 2nd, 6th & 8th July, 2020 have been cancelled following the Supreme Court hearing today wherein it was decided that the CBSE and ICSE exams were cancelled.
- The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education had decided to conduct the pending WBBSE class 12 board exams on 2nd, 6th & 8th July, 2020.
- These exams had been earlier scheduled for 23rd, 25th & 27th March, 2020 but were postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- But with this decision, they will not be conducted anymore.
WBBSE 12 Board exam 2020 exam schedule which is now cancelled
- 2nd July, 2020 - Education, Physics, Nutrition, and Accountancy.
- 6th July, 2020 - Sanskrit, Chemistry, Economics, Journalism and Mass Communication, Persian, Arabic, and French
- 8th July, 2020 - Geography, Statistics, Costing and Taxation, Home Management and Family Resource Management