FCI [Food Corporation of India] Recruitment 2021 - Registration Process Begins
[Published on: 01.03.2021]
FCI Recruitment 2021: Candidates to go to the FCI website - www.fci.gov.in and apply online for AGM and MO posts.
- The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, has released an official notification inviting online applications for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer in its offices spread all over the country.
- The FCI Recruitment 2021 process to fill a total of 89 posts has started and candidates can apply on or before 31st March 2021.
FCI Recruitment 2021 - TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
||Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment will commence from
||01/03/2021 from 10:00Hrs (IST)
||Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees.
||31/03/2021 till 16:00Hrs (IST)
||Availability of Call Letters on website for download
||10 days prior to announced date of examination
||Date of Online Test
||Will be announced on website www.fci.gov.in
Tentatively in the month of May or June, 2021.
FCI Recruitment 2021 - Vacancy details
Total posts available : 89
Name of the post:
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration) : 30 posts
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) : 27 posts
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) : 22 posts
- Assistant General Manager (Law) : 8 posts
- Medical Officer : 2 posts
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Selection process
- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Pay sale
- Assistant General Manager : Rs 60,000 - Rs 1,80,000
- Medical Officer : Rs 50,000 - Rs 1,60,000
FCI Recruitment 2021 : How to apply
- Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed.
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Application fee to be paid
- Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs 1000(Excluding bank charges but including GST) by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen.
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates may visit FCI website www.fci.gov.in for regular updates.