India Post Recruitment 2021 - 3679 Gramin Dak Sevak [GDS] Posts
[Published on: 29.01.2021]
India Post Telangana Circle Recruitment 2021 - Here is the step-by-step guide to apply for for 1150 Gramin Dak Sevak posts.
- The India Post has invited application for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle - III/2020-2021 Telangana Circle. The India Post Telangana Circle Recruitment 2021 process has started and the last date to apply for the same is 26th February 2021.
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for 3679 Gramin Dak Sevak [GDS] Posts / vacancies on the website - appost.in
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
India Post Recruitment 2021 - Vacancy details
Total posts: 1150
Name of the post :
India Post Recruitment 2021 - How to apply
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline.
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physical sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
- A Gazzetted police/Paramilitary/ central Police organisations officer not below the rank of Assistant Commandant/ Deputy Superintendent of police with minimum 05 year of service in grade pay of Rs 5400 of 6th pay commission or at matrix level 10 of 7th pay CPC.
India Post Recruitment 2021 - Application fee to be paid
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs 100for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment must visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available on the website appost.in/gdsonline.
India Post Recruitment 2021 - Eligibility criteria
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
India Post Recruitment 2021 - Education qualification
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard (as compulsory or elective subjects) as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
India Post Recruitment 2021 - Important dates
- Closing date for downloading the application form and cash : 13th February, 2021
- Last date to apply - 26th February, 2021.