Indian Navy is Hiring - JEE 2020 Candidates Can Apply for 10+2 B.Tech. Cadet Entry Scheme
[Published on: 18.01.2021]
Here is how you can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021.
- The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical Branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA.
- The online application process for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 will begin from 29th January, 2021.
- The last date to apply for the same is 09th February, 2021.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- The Indian Navy has invited application from unmarried male candidates (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year BTech degree course under the 10+2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
- The selected candidates will be distributed among the Education, Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA.
- The online application process for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 will begin on January 29, 2021, and the last date to apply for the same is February 9, 2021.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Vacancy details
- 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme - 26 posts
Name of the branch
- Education Branch - 5
- Executive and Technical Branch - 21
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 Jan 2021. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application. Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected if found ineligible/invalid at any point of time.
- After closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents. Your candidature will be cancelled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of the selection process.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Age limit criteria
- Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Educational qualification required
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70 percent aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50 percent marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Who can apply : Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for BE/BTech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) - 2020 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Important dates
- Start of the application process - 29th January, 2021
- Last date to apply - 09th February, 2021.