Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - Apply for 133 Technical Graduate Course [TGC-133]
[Published on: 01.03.2021]
The Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 has started on the official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) and the last date to apply is 26th March 2021.
- The Indian Army has invited applications from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 133rd Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) commencing in Jul 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. The Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 has started on the official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) and the last date to apply is 26th March 2021.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- The duration of training is 49 weeks.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - Vacancy details
Total posts available: 40
Name of the post :
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology - 11
- Architecture - 1
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics - 4
- Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc - 9
- Information Technology (IT) - 3
- Electronics & Telecommunication - 2
- Telecommunication Engineering - 1
- Electronics & Communication - 1
- Satellite Communication - 1
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics - 3
- Automobile Engineering - 1
- Textile Engineering - 1
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - How to apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on 'Officer Entry Apply/Login' and then click 'Registration' (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on 'Apply Online' under Dashboard.
- A page of Officers Selection 'Eligibility' will open. Then click 'Apply' shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page 'Application Form' will open. Read the instructions carefully and click 'Continue' to fill in details as required under various segments - Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- 'Save & Continue' each time before you go to the next segment. After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page 'Summary of your information' wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on 'Submit Now'.
- Candidates must click on 'Submit Now' each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Education qualification required
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along with marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2021 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Age limit
- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 2001, both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Important dates
- Online Application Start Date - 25-02-2021
- Online Application End Date - 26-03-2021