Madhya Pradesh [MP] Class 12th Board Exam 2021 decision to be out in the 1st week of June
[Published on: 24.05.2021]
- MP Board Class 12 exams decision will be out in the first week of June. The Madhya Pradesh (MP) Board was planned to held from May 1 but postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Minister of State for School Education (Independent Charge) and General Administration Inder Singh Parmar said that the health and safety of the candidates will be given top priority and Class 12 exams decision will be announced in the first week of June.
- “Necessary preparations for the 12th examination have already been done by the School Education Department. At present, no change is proposed in the examination system. If the circumstances are favorable, examinations will be conducted according to the old pattern,” an official statement said.
Highlights from meeting with Union Defence Minister
- Minister of State for School Education Inder Singh Parmar attended the meeting headed by he Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday, May 23. The meeting was held to make a decision on the pending Class 12 examinations.
- He requested the Defense Minister during the meeting to make an appropriate decision for CBSE exams amid the Covid-19 situation.
- He also requested to prioritise teachers with in the age group of 18 to 45 years and to preparation for an urgent strategy for the vaccination of students.