Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 - 3557 Office Assistant & Other Posts
[Published on: 20.05.2021]
- The High Court of Madras Judicial Recruitment Cell is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant and other different posts. Interested candidates can apply for these posts through the official website- mhc.tn.gov.in.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination, practical test, and oral test.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 - Important dates
- Date of Notification - 18th April, 2021
- Last date for Registration, payment of Registration Fee, submission of Online Application and for remittance of Examination Fee (payments to be made only through online. No offline payment permitted) - 06th June, 2021
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 - Vacancy details
|Night watchman cum Masalchi
|Waterman & Waterwomen
|Office cum Full time watchman
|Watchman cum Masalchi
|Sweeper cum Cleaner
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 - Eligibility criteria
- The candidate must be 8th pass and must be able to ride a bicycle. He must be able to read and write the Tamil Language.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 - Age limit
- UR - 30 years
- MBC & DC/BCM/BC - 18 to 32 years
- SC/ST & Widows - 18 to 35 years