Follow us : Facebook   -  Twitter
What's Hot
Latest Updates
More Updates

University Grants Commission [UGC] Issues Concept Note On Blended Learning For Universities
[Published on: 21.05.2021]
news

Latest Announcements

  • The UGC said higher education institutes (HEIs) will be allowed to teach up to 40 per cent of each course, other than SWAYAM courses, online and the remaining 60 per cent syllabus of the course can be taught offline.
  • The University Grants Commission (UGC) on May 20 released a concept note for implementation of a blended mode of learning a mix of online and offline in universities. The commission said that higher education institutes (HEIs) will be allowed to teach up to 40 per cent of each course, other than SWAYAM courses, online and the remaining 60 per cent syllabus of the course can be taught offline.
  • Exams for subjects taught in the blended mode can be conducted offline, the commission said.
  • The UGC had constituted a committee to draft a concept note on the blended mode of teaching. It has asked stakeholders to send their suggestions on or before June 6.
  • In March, the UGC had allowed universities and colleges to offer up to 40 per cent of the syllabus of a programme in a semester online through the e-learning platform Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM).
  • The UGC had asked institutions to amend their rules and regulations within four weeks for “seamless integration through SWAYAM based online courses.”
  • The new provision of offering a blended mode of learning will be in addition to the 40 per cent course that universities are allowed to offer through SWAYAM.
  • “This provision may be created over and above up to 40 per cent of online education permissible for SWAYAM courses,” the commission has said in its notification.
Images
Source: ndtv.com/

Examination Results 2021
Examination Schedule 2021
Notifications 2021
News Updates 2021
Disclaimer Neither we nor the colleges/institutions hold any responsibility on account of the accuracy of the content provided. we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the process of data aggregation. Kindly visit the respective college website for latest information.
This website contains consolidated links, admission information and online application forms for applying to several Colleges. We are constantly extending our support to Parents/Students who may face difficulties in understanding the various aspects of the online admission process. Kindly feel free to send us your queries and feedback by Clicking Here.