UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Postponed 2021
[Published on: 13.05.2021]
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Postponed 2021 - Check New Date Here
- The UPSC Civil Services 2021 preliminary exam has been postponed due to Covid-19. The new date is yet to be announced.
- The UPSC Civil Services preliminary exam scheduled for June 27 has now been postponed due to the Covid-19 situation in the country. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) said that it would now be held on 10th October, 2021.
- "Due to the prevailing conditions caused by the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19), the Union Public Service Commission has deferred the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021, which was scheduled to be held on 27th June, 2021. Now, this Examination will be held on 10th October, 2021," said the UPSC notification.
UPSC Postponed in 2020 As Well
- Last year as well, the Covid-19 situation forced the UPSC Civil Services to be postponed from May 31 to October 4. The UPSC Main exam for 2020 is now over and the interview is on hold due to the rising Covid-19 cases in the country now.
Other UPSC Exams Postponed
- UPSC has also postponed other exams. The exam for selection of enforcement officers in the Employees' Provident Fund Organization, scheduled on 09th May 2021, has been postponed.
- "As and when dates are decided for the deferred Tests/Interviews, it will be ensured that candidates are given a notice of at least 15 days," UPSC notified.
- The registration for Combined Medical Services exam which was scheduled to begin on May 5 has also been postponed.