Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - 3591 Vacancies
[Published on: 21.05.2021]
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: The Western Railway Recruitment Cell has released an official notification for the recruitment of apprentices on its official website. The online registration process will begin on 25th May, 2021, at 11:00 am.
Once the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at rrc-wr.com on or before 24th June, 2021, until 05:00 pm.
- The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 3,591 vacancies, out of which, 738 vacancies are for Mumbai Division (MMCT), 611 for Ahmedabad Division (ADI), 489 for Vadodara (BRC) Division, 434 for Ratlam Division (RTM), 396 for Lower Parel (PL) W/Shop, 210 for Bhavnagar Workshop (BVP), 187 for Dahod (DHD) W/SHOP, 176 for Rajkot Division (RJT), 73 for Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop, 64 for Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop, 60 for Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/SHOP, Ahmedabad, 45 for Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/SHOP, Vadodara, 34 for HQ office, and 25 for Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/SHOP, Ahmedabad.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - Eligibility criteria
- Candidates applying for the positions must have passed class 10 or matriculation examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized Board. "The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 24/06/2021," reads the official notification.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - Application fee
- Candidates will have to pay the non-refundable registration fee of Rs 100. The Women/SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of any application fee.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - Selection criteria
- "Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both," further reads the notice.