CBSE CTET 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the official Information Brochure for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 exam. The online application process for CTET 2019 begins from today.
CBSE CTET 2019 will be conducted on July 7, 2019. The application link will be activated on the official website shortly.
CBSE CTET 2019: Important dates
- Commencement of online application: February 5, 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: March 5, 2019
- Last date for submission of application fee: March 8, 2019 (before 3:30 pm)
- Online correction in application form: March 14-20, 2019
- Display of final status of application: March 25, 2019
- Date of examination: July 7, 2019
CBSE CTET 2019: How to apply
- Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on the "Apply Online" link
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
- Print Confirmation page for record and future reference
CBSE CTET 2019: Eligibility criteria
For Primary Stage, candidate must have passed Senior Secondary exam or its equivalent and 2-year diploma course in Elementary Education.
For Elementary Stage, candidate must have passed Graduation in a relevant discipline with 2-year diploma in elementary education.
CBSE CTET 2019: Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test - ctet.nic.in
- Enter your registration number and date of birth to login on the admit card panel
- On logging in, the CTET 2019 admit card will appear on the screen
- Candidates are required to download the same and take its print out and keep it safe
Central Teacher Eligibility Test [CTET] - Notification
Central Teacher Eligibility Test [CTET] - Examination Schedule
Central Teacher Eligibility Test [CTET] - Information Bulletin
Central Teacher Eligibility Test [CTET] - Online Apply Now