The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to submit online and offline applications for admission to courses offered in the January 2019 session. Students will be able to apply for fresh admissions to all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programmes until January 31, 2018.
IGNOU Admission 2019: Steps to apply online
- Go to official IGNOU website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link for Online Admission for January 2019 session
- Click on the 'Register Yourself' link
- Complete the application form and upload the relevant documents
- Pay admission fee in online mode
- Print the acknowledgement slip generated after application submission
- Also save and print your application form for future use
IGNOU Admission 2019: Important documents
Before beginning the application process, students should make sure that they have scanned copy of the following documents:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
- Students would be required to pay a registration fee of Rs 400 along with the application form.
IGNOU is the largest Open University in India and offers students a chance to pursue courses through distance mode.
There are 21 schools through which IGNOU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate courses.