IBPS Recruitment 2020 - 29 Faculty, Other Posts Vacant
[Published on: 10.06.2020]
IBPS is looking for applications from candidates to hire for faculty and other posts.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS is looking for applications from candidates to hire for faculty and other posts.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in for the IBPS recruitment 2020.
- This IBPS recruitment drive will fill up 29 posts in the organization. The last date to apply for the posts is till June 30, 2020.
- The online examination for IBPS recruitment 2020 will be held on July 19, 2020. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria on the official notification given here.
IBPS Recruitment 2020 : Selection process
- The selection process will include a written examination followed by an interview.
- The candidate who clears the written exam will have to appear for an interview.
IBPS Recruitment 2020: Documents needed
- All candidates will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the university regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
IBPS Recruitment 2020: Fee structure
- The application fee is Rs 1000 for all candidates. Candidates will have to make the payment online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- For further details, candidates can refer to the IBPS official website.