UPSC [Union Public Service Commission] NDA-2 Application Process Begins 2020 - Check Details Here
[Published on: 10.06.2020]
UPSC NDA-2 2020 application process to begin today i.e. June 10,
- Union Public Service Commission is initiating the application process for UPSC NDA-2 2020, today i.e. June 10, 2020. The UPSC NDA- 2 application process will end on June 30, 2020.
- Candidates who are interested to appear for the exam can apply online through the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The examination would be conducted on September 6, 2020.
- Viewing the current scenario in our country due to Covid-19. He commission has decided to conduct only one exam for NDA this year.
- The NDA/NA I Exam 2020 would be conducted along with the scheduled NDA/NA-II Examination 2020 in September.
UPSC NDA 2 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy : Candidates should have passed Class 12 of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : Candidates should have passed Class 12 of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying examination or are waiting for their results are not eligible for UPSC NDA/NA I examination 2019. Interested candidates need to apply online on upsconline.nic.in.
- All those candidates who want to apply for the examination will have to pay Rs 100 as application fees. SC/ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors are exempted from payment of the fee.