Commissioner of Entrance Examination Kerala has started the application process for KEAM 2021. Here's how you can apply.
- Attention candidates, the Commissioner of Entrance Examination, CEE Kerala, has started the online application process for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical, KEAM 2021. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit the official website, i.e., cee.kerala.gov.in, and apply for the same. As per the official website, the application window for KEAM 2021 will remain open till June 21, 2021.
Admission to Engineering Courses
- Admission to Engineering Courses in Kerala is based on the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala. Engineering rank is prepared by giving equal weightage of 50:50 to the score obtained in the Entrance Examination conducted by CEE for Engineering and the marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together, after effecting the standardization procedure as described in Clause 9.7.4 (b)(iii).
Admission to Pharmacy Course
- B.Pharm Rank list will be prepared, as per Clause 9.7.4 (f), on the basis of Index mark calculated from the score obtained in Paper-1 (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
Admission to Medical & Allied Courses
- Admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS, Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Veterinary, Co-operation & Banking, Climate Change & Environmental Science, B.Tech Biotechnology courses will be based on NEET-UG 2021. Those candidates who wish to be considered for the allotment in Medical & Allied Courses in Kerala State should be qualified in NEET-UG 2021.
Admission to Architecture course
- The Architecture Rank list will be prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), conducted by the Council of Architecture, and the marks in the qualifying examination.
KEAM 2021 - Steps to apply
- Visit the official website, i.e., cee.kerala.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the KEAM 2021-online application link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Read the information carefully.
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit option.
Candidates can Click Here for the direct link to apply for KEAM 2021. For more information, candidates are requested to visit the official website of CEE Kerala and read all the information regarding KEAM 2021 carefully.