- The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will begin the online registration process for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET) for professional courses on Tuesday, 15th June, 2021, on its official website. Once the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Karnataka CET 2021 examination online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- "Only CET marks will be considered for entry into professional courses. We are taking necessary measures for admissions of graduate colleges & other courses. We are evaluating admission for science graduate courses through #CET," C N Ashwath Narayan tweeted on 08th June, 2021.
- Earlier, the Karnataka CET 2021 examination was scheduled to be conducted on 07th & 08th July, 2021, which was later postponed owing to the postponement of the 2nd PUC or class 12 board exams and by considering the surge in the covid-19 cases across the state. The entrance examination will now be conducted in two shifts, at 500 centres spread across the state. The authority will conduct the examination for Biology and Mathematics on 28th August, 2021, while the examination for Physics and Chemistry is scheduled to be conducted on 29th August, 2021.
- The government had also postponed the Kannada Language Test which was scheduled to be conducted on 09th July, 2021. The examination will now be conducted on 30th August, 2021.
- The authority conducts the Karnataka CET examination for admission to the first year of full-time courses for Government seats in Engineering, Technology, B Pharma, 2nd year BPharma, Pharma-D courses, and Farm Science courses, in various institutions spread across the state.
- Note: Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in of the authority regularly for the latest updates regarding the Karnataka CET 2021 examination.
Candidates can Click Here for the direct link to apply for KEA [UGCET] 2021. For more information, candidates are requested to visit the official website of UGCET Karnataka and read all the information regarding KEA 2021 carefully.