PGIMER Chandigarh is looking for candidates to apply for admission to its undergraduate (UG) courses.
PGIMER Admission 2021
- The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, PGIMER, Chandigarh is looking for candidates to apply for admission to its undergraduate courses BSc Nursing (four-year) and BSc Nursing (post-basic).
- The PGIMER Admission 2021 application process was started on May 25, 2021. The last date to apply is June 24, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the official website--pgimer.edu.in.
PGIMER Admission 2021 - Important dates
- The PGIMER BSc Nursing 2021 entrance exam is scheduled to be held on July 31, 2021.
- The PGIMER BSc result is likely to be announced on August 9, 2021.
- The last date of submission of the qualifying 12 certificate and marks sheet is August 12.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to attend the counselling session that is scheduled to be held from August 20 at 11:00 am.
PGIMER Admission 2021 - Total available seats
- PGIMER is holding the BSc Nursing entrance exam for admission in BSc Nursing 4 year course and BSc Nursing Post Basic course. A total of 155 seats are available across the two courses.
PGIMER Admission 2021 - Steps to apply
- Visit the official website, pgimer.edu.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘online application for BSc nursing’ tab.
- Click on the ‘apply’ tab located under the ‘new candidate registration’ section.
- Fill in the details and complete the registration process.
- Cross-check the information entered and click on the ‘submit’ button to get the registration number.
- Go to the website again and login using the registration number.
- Fill the application form and upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment and submit the application form.