Undergraduate Admission Important Information 2019 - Serampore College
Undergraduate Admission Important Information 2019.
→ Only candidates of 2019 and 2018 are eligible to apply.
→ Documents required :
- Original Marksheet of H.S or equivalent examination.
- Age Proof - Original admit card/certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination or Birth Certificate.
- Photograph and Signature (in JPEG format, size 25KB - 50 KB resolution 100 DPI)
- For SC/ST candidates -Original caste certificate from appropriate authority with a photocopy as per West Bengal Domicile Act.
- Migration certificate for Boards other than WBCHSE,WBBME,CISCE,CBSE,NIOS,Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya.
- For PWD (Persons With Disabilities) Candidates-Original Medical certificate from appropriate authority together with a photocopy for those with 40% or more disability.
For Christian Minority Candidates -
- Baptism certificate - Original.
- Letter from Presbyter- in-charge/Pastor for certification (with seal).
- For Economically backward candidates - BPL Card.
- Candidates applying under Sports Category should refer to college website for a list of documents required for application.