Undergraduate Admission Important Information 2021 - Serampore College
Undergraduate Admission Important Information 2021.
→ Only candidates of 2020 and 2021 are eligible to apply.
→ DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATIONAFTER ADMISSION :
- Print out of application form.
- Money receipt through which admission fee has been submitted
- Original Marksheet of H.S or equivalent examination along with a photocopy
- Age Proof - Original admit card/ certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination or Birth Certificate together with a photocopy.
- Migration certificate for Boards other than WBCHSE, WBBME, CISCE, CBSE, NIOS, Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya along with a photocopy.
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates - Original caste certificate from appropriate authority with a photocopy as per West Bengal Domicile Act.
- For PWD (Persons with Disabilities) Candidates - Original DisabilityCertificate from appropriate authority together with a photocopy for those with 40% or more disability.
- Document for BPL category – Original BPL Card along with a photocopy
- Calcutta University Registration Certificate (if already registered).
- For Christian Candidates -
- Baptism certificate - Original.
- Letter from Presbyter- in-charge/Pastor for certification (with seal).
- For Sports Category –
- Player’s Certificates for the years 2019 and 2018
- For Football, Cricket and Athletics, Sub Divisional participation certificates and the position played in, record form, yellow card, club certificate should beproduced.
- For Swimming, all relevant documents of District/State/National level, along with position should beproduced.
- For all other events, District/State/National level certificate should be produced. (Certificates of level lower than the levels specified above will not beentertained.)