Click here to view Admission Notices of session :
St. Paul's Cathedral Mission College - Under Graduate Admission Procedure, 2019-2020
St. Paul's Cathedral Mission College
Under Graduate Admission Procedure, 2019-2020
Application Fee is Rs 250/- per submission. Bank charges as applicable.
Admission Application Guidelines
- Only regular candidates of 2019/2018 are eligible to apply. Regular Candidates are those who have appeared for all the subjects of the qualifying examination in respective years. Candidates are requested to look very carefully at the field ‘Year of Passing’ while filling up the application form. Applications are liable to be cancelled at any stage (even after publication of merit list) if year of passing specified for a particular category does not tally with the actual during scrutiny of the original documents. The responsibility regarding this issue rests entirely on the candidate.
- A copy of baptism certificate for Christian (both CNI and Non-CNI) applicants, as well as a letter of recommendation from the Presbyter-in-Charge/Parish Priest of the respective Church must reach the college office within 9th June, 2019. Claim for admission in Christian category will cease if the Baptism certificate and the letter of recommendation are not received by the college within the specified date.
- Before filling up the form an applicant must follow the eligibility criteria carefully. Any declaration found untrue after submission of the form will forfeit the claim for admission in the college. Please note that for admission with a qualifying subject being practical-based, applicant must pass in both theory and practical part of the subject separately.
- An applicant needs to sign up and login at our admission site and fill in personal details. One can apply for a multiple number of courses.
- After filling the Application Form, the applicant will be directed for payment procedure of application fee. Fees for multiple applications may be paid via single challan which is more economic that paying for each application separately. It is advised that applicants preserve copies of payment receipts.
- The Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- An application will become valid within 48 hours of depositing the application fee. Applicant can check the status of validity of application at college website. In case an applicant finds the status invalid even after 48 hours of depositing the fee, he/she must report the college office with the transaction id (for online payment) or, original payment receipt (for offline payment) immediately.
- The last date of submission of application is 7th June 2019.
- The last date of receiving application fee is 7th June 2019 till 11:30 pm.
- Applicants in Christian Category are required to submit photocopy of Baptism Certificate and Letter of Recommendation at college office within 9th June 2018, failing which their applications may not be considered.
- List of valid candidates will be published on 8th June 2019 at 04:00 pm.
- An applicant whose name is absent in the list of valid candidates must report to the college office with the original payment receipt before 5 p.m. of 9th June 2019, failing which his/her name will not appear in the Merit List.
- First Merit List will be published in our website on 10th June 2019 at 10 a.m. Merit Points will be calculated according to some specific scheme, which will be displayed on the top of each merit list.
- Admission will commence on12nd June, 2019. Applicants from First Merit List will be invited to pay admission fees online within a deadline. Subsequent Merit Lists will be published according to availibility of seats.Notification regarding admission will be updated regularly in our website and also in the college notice board. Candidates should visit the college website regularly to ascertain his/her turn of admission or watch college notice board regularly. The college will not at all be responsible if any candidate cannot take admission in time for any reason whatsoever.
- Admission of a candidate is subjected to compliance with the eligibility criteria and verification of original documents. His/her candidature is liable to be cancelled if any entry is found wrong or not complying with the requirement of the college.
- Combination subjects will be offered strictly according to merit and availability of seats in the combination.
- On the day of verification of documents the candidates must be accompanied by his/her guardian. Candidates must bring along with them original mark-sheet of the qualifying examination, two copies of stamp size photographs and a copy of the application form duly filled up. A candidate taking admission in SC/ST category must bring original documents in support of his/her claim. A candidate who has opted for the sports category must bring the original certificate of district level participation in the same.
Click here to view Admission Notices of session :