Surya Sen Mahavidyalaya, Siliguri | Undergraduate Admission Important Instruction, 2022
Surya Sen Mahavidyalaya, Siliguri
Undergraduate Admission Important Instruction, 2022
- No change of subject will be entertained once counselling is complete and manual correction of subjects on admission receipt will not be accepted for future reference.
- Student has to fill up university registration form online within the stipulated date fixed by the university. The college authority will no way be responsible, if any admitted student fails to fill up his/her registration form in time.
- For all students who will take admission in this college 75% class attendance is mandatory, failing which he/she will not be allowed to fill in form of semester-end examination and hence will not be allowed to appear in the semester-end examination.
- Students must wear college uniform and follow the dress code as authorised by the college authority
- Students must carry the valid identity card issued by the college authority.
- No student will be allowed to enter into the college without uniform and identity card.
- All students have to appear for all internal tests.
- All students have to participate in presentations and other curriculum activities as organised by respective departments.