MAKAUT - Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) - 2019
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT)
(Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology)
JOINT ENTRANCE MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST (JEMAT) - 2019
for Admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma Programmes
The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) is a state level eligibility of the Govt. of W.B. conducted by the MAKAUTWB. Test held every year for admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private). This test is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government.
Schedule of CET-2019
|Commencement of submission of Online Application
|Online Application submission last date
|Date of Availability of Admit Card Online
|Date of Written Exam
(Time : 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon)
|Declaration of Results of Written Exam
|GD / PI
||Will be announced later on
Note : All application have to be made online only. Fees to be paid only through online payment gateway.
Steps for Registration
Please Click on Apply Online button first to Register yourself.You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if message is not received in your Inbox.
Next Click on Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
How to Apply
Candidate will have to fill the requisite information Onlinelike Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Written Test Centre, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
Photograph and Signature are to be uploaded as per instructions given on the website. A “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph and Signature”. The image file of photograph and signature should be in .JPG or .JPEG format. There will be 2 separate options for uploading the same. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb.
- For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature on the OMR sheet does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/ Attendance sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/ Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph and specified Signature.
- After uploading, Candidates are required to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
- Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- AFTER SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION, AN APPLICATION/ REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE GENERATED BY THE SYSTEM AND THE APPLICATION NUMBER ALONG WITH THE PASSWORD SHALL BE SENT TO THE APPLICANT.An EMAIL ID AND SMS WILL ALSO BE SENT TO MOBILE NUMBER MENTIONED IN THE APPLICATION. APPLICANT HAS TO RETAIN THIS NUMBER AND PASSWORD FOR FUTURE REFERENCES.
- Application Fee: A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment gateway link after making the PROVISIONAL Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on Rupay link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Master) / Credit Card (Visa or Master). After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, the candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference having his details and.
- Bank commission charges/payment gateway charges will be borne by the Applicant. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, University will not be responsible. Application Fee deposited after closing date will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Candidates are, therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before applying and payment of Application Fee.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD NOTE THAT IN CASE STATUS OF PAYMENT SHOWN BY the bank IS “PENDING”, “FAILURE”, “REJECTED” OR OF ANY OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUE, THEN IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATE TO ENSURE THAT PAYMENT MADE TO THE UNIVERSITY IS SUCCESSFUL WITHIN DUE DATE. IN CASE TRANSACTION IS REVERSED BY BANK TO CANDIDATE OR CANCELLED AND PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED BY UNIVERSITY WITHIN DUE DATE, THE CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD ALSO NOTE THAT IN CASE THE PAYMENT DETAILS FILLED UP BY CANDIDATES IN ONLINE SYSTEM ARE NOT MATCHING WITH THE TRANSACTION DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE BANK THEN HIS / HER CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- Cheques , Money Orders, Postal Orders, Banker’s Cheques, Postal Stamps, Demand Drafts etc. will not be accepted towards application fee.
- THE APPLICANTS AFTER SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION IS ADVISED TO SEND THE HARD COPY OF APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH HIS QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES AND FEE PAYMENT PROOF TO THE UNIVERSITY BY SPEED POST/COURIER/ BY HAND.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories must also submit their relevant certificates.Sponsored candidates must submit letter of sponsorship from their Employer, as applicable.
- THE APPLICANT HAS TO FURNISH A DECLARATION TO THE EFFECT THAT THE INPUTS FURNISHED BY HIM/HER ARE TRUE, COMPLETE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF HIS / HER KNOWLEDGE AND THEY WILL BE SUPPORTED BY THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS / TESTIMONIALS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED/DEMANDED. IF ANY FALSE/INCORRECT INFORMATION FOUND / DETECTED AT ANY STAGE, HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED / TERMINATED. THEREFORE IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE APPLICANT TO TICK THE CHECK BOX ABOUT THIS DECLARATION AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION FORM, BEFORE SAVING AND UPLOADING THE APPLICATION.
- PHYSICAL DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED AT THIS STAGE TO THE UNIVERSITY AS THE BELOW MENTIONED ADDRESS.
Candidates shall apply in the prescribed on-line form which will be uploaded on the University website. The duly filled application form and submitted on-line, is to be down-loaded and printed and kept for future reference. A payment of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only), (Rs. 300/-; Rupees Three Hundred only for the SC/ ST/Pwd category) is to be made on-line using the payment gateway towards examination fees.
Forms found incomplete in any respect will be rejected.
No application will be accepted unless it is registered on-line before the closing date notified on the website.
Qualifying candidates enlisted merit wise will have to pay a Counseling fee of Rs. 500.00 at the time of Counseling.
The JEMAT Board as constituted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, is the sole authority to conduct the examination and declare the results. As decided by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, admission to Post-Graduate courses in MBA/MHA in such institutions will be made as per the merit list prepared through JEMAT followed by counseling.
TEST STRUCTURE AND ADMINISTRATION:
The JEMAT written test will be an objective type examination of two hours duration consisting of three sections viz, English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning. The candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview (GD/PI) to be conducted by MAKAUTWB. Finally, centralized counseling is conducted at the MAKAUTWB premises wherein students are allotted colleges / universities depending on their rank in the merit list (prepared on the basis of Written Test and GD/PI).
Eligibility for JEMAT-2019
The minimum qualification for admission to MBA / MHA / AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes is a Bachelors degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering / Technology / Medical / Dental / Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities. The candidates who will appear in final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2019 may apply.
Scheme of Examination
- Duration: 2 hours
- No. of Questions: 100
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Question paper pattern to be asked:
||No. of Questions
Payment of Fees
Rs. 600/- for General / OBC Category
Rs. 350/- SC / ST / PwD* Category Candidates
* PwD: Person with Disability
MODE OF PAYMENT: Pay Fee by Online Payment Gateway
Address for Communication / where the Application Form and all other requisite documents are to be sent:
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West bengal
(Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology)
Haringhata, Nadia, Pin - 741 249. West Bengal.
Source : cet.examflix.in
You are advised to go through the "F.A.Q." before submitting your query.
If you are unable to find a solution there, only then you should email us.
Email Id: email@example.com
(For any Technical problem related to Online application)
Official Website: www.makautwb.ac.in.