- Visit the official website, jkbose.co.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter the required details - Registration Number and Roll Number
- Click on Submit
- Results will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a print out for further reference.
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education, the main board of school education in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, is an autonomous body under the administration of the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. The board has more than 10,609 schools across the state affiliated under it and employs around 22,300 teachers.
The main aim of JKBOSE is to achieve excellence in the development and implementation of academic plans for students in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Result of Higher Secondary Part Two, Annual 2016 (Regular) - Jammu (Winter Zone)
(You can also see the result below)
Source : indiatoday.intoday.in/education