|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Xavier Gomes|
|Affiliation(s)||:||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
West Bengal University of Technology
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
University Grants Commission (UGC)
|Bachelors in Hospitality Management (H) (BHSM)||3 years|
|Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)||4 years|
|B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration||3 years|
- Interested candidates have to fill the application forms available at the college for admission enclosed in the prospectus must be submitted along with the following documents to the college on or before the last admission date.
- Attested copy of registration card, admit card, mark sheet and certificate of secondary and higher secondary examination (10th and 10+2) 5 copies of passport size photographs (2 attested and 3 non-attested) A character certificate and transfer certificate from the concerned school.
- For BHSM course, candidates have to appear for JET Examination conducted by the college.
- For BHMCT course, candidates will have to clear JET Examination conducted by the college.
- For B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration candidates will have to clear Entrance Examination.
- For general candidates the age limit is 22 years and for SC and ST it is 25 years for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration candidates.
Information not found
- » Seperate Hostel Facilities for Boys & Girls
- » Educational Loan Facilities
- » Canteen Facilities
- » Recreational Facilities
- » Highly Experienced Faculty
- » Beyond Curriculums Activities
- » Top 10 Hotel Management colleges in Kolkata
Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management is a prime hotel management college in Kolkata under the JIS Group Educational Initiatives. GNIHM has one of the best and biggest infrastructures and is affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India, New Delhi. It is also affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) And UGC. The objective of the college is to create future leaders in the Hospitality industry.
The GNIHM campus is situated in the lush green surroundings of Sodpur and is one of the largest in Eastern India. All the theory and practical classes are held in a single large campus with an area of more than one acre.
Set in a sylvan location near Kolkata, GNIHM enjoys the double advantage of being close to the business hub yet away from the noise and pollution, providing students the opportunity to be absorbed in their education amidst tranquility and peace.