Admission Notice for BDP, Session July, 2012
Dated - 18.06.2012
|In Bengali||:||In English||:|
Applications are invited for admission to the following courses of the university for July-2012 session. This university offers Bachelor Degree with the following Elective (Equivalent to Honours) subjects.
- B.A. Elective / Honours in Bengali, English, History, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration and Sociology.
- B.Com. Elective / Honours.
- B.Sc. Elective / Honours in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology and Geography.
Passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination. (Those who have passed BPP from NSOU or other recognized University are eligible to apply only for (1) & (2). For details, please see the prospectus
Duration : Minimum 3 years, maximum 6 years.
Course Fee :
Rs. 1500/- per annum for B.A. and B.Com., Rs. 2200/- per annum for B.Sc. (Candidates opting for lab-based subsidiary papers in science should pay 2500/- as course fee in place of 2200/-).
Besides course fee, an amount of 330/- ( 100/- for Registration, 100/- for Identity Card and 130/- as Annual Development fee) is to be paid at the time of admission to each course. Annul Development fee of 130/- is to be paid in subsequent years i.e.at the time of renewal in the 2nd year and 3rd year along with course fee.
In addition to the fees payable to University, each students will be required to pay an amount of 40/- extra as collection charge payable to the respective branches of Axis Bank.
Names of the Study Centres : Available in the university website & also in the prospectus.
Steps to be followed are as stated in the following :
- Step (i) The applicant need to fill-up and submit on-line the application form and take print out of the filled in application form & three-part pay-in-slip from our admission website www.wbnsouadmissions.com
- Step (ii) The applicant need to visit any designated Axis Bank Branch during office hours to deposit his/her application fee of 100/-. After depositing the requisite fees at bank, he/she must obtain two copies of Bank Challan, one copy for his/her own record and one copy for the university.
- Step (iii) He/she then needs to attach necessary documents with the filled-in computer generated application form and then is required to report to the Study Centre, of his/her choice during its working hours to have it checked and verified by the coordinator concerned. He will collect a copy of the university prospectus from that Study Centre along with bank challan for depositing the admission fees from the Study Centre. The prospectus contains a perforated enrolment form which is to be filled up by the applicant This is required for generation of enrolment certificate.
- Step (iv) The applicant then needs to visit the any one of the designated branches of Axis Bank during banking hours to deposit his/her admission fees. After due payment he/she must obtain from the bank two copies of Bank Challans, one copy for his/her own record and one copy for the University.
- Step (v) Then he/she needs to submit within 18/8/2012 the computer generated application form, necessary documents, photograph and university copy of the challan obtained from the Bank to the Study Centre along with the filled in enrolment form for onward transmission to the University. Along with the aforesaid documents, the learner may like to carry a photocopy of his/her computer generated admission form. After submitting all the documents to the Study Centre he/she may like to have a photocopy of the computer generated application form signed and stamped by the person attending him/her in the Study Centre. This signed and stamped copy he/she may preserve as a proof of submission.
Important Dates :
- B.D.P. on-line admission system will be available for use at www.wbnsouadmissions.com on and from 25/06/2012. Access to this website will be blocked after 2p.m. on 12/7/2012.
- B.D.P. Application fees collection by the Bank: 06/7/2012 to 12/7/2012 (Office hours of the Bank).
- Verification and Endorsement of Application Form by the Study Centres: 06/7/2012 to 28/7/2012 (During office hours of the respective Study Centre; through the Study Centre are at liberty to give service to the applicant beyond their office hours).
- B.D.P. Admission fees collection by the Bank: 23/7/2012 to 28/7/2012(the last date of admission).
|In Bengali||:||In English||:|
|Netaji Subhas Open University|