|President||:||Sri Bimal Biswas|
|Principal / Teacher-in-Charge||:||Prof. Arun Kanti Saha|
|Affiliation(s)||:||University of Kalyani|
|Accreditation / Recognition||:||University Grants Commission (UGC) & National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)|
|Department(s)||:||Arts, Commerce & Science|
Courses Offered :
|The College Offers The Following Subjects|
|B.Com. Gen||Subject as per K.U. Syllabus|
- Candidates opting for Economics or Mathematics may be awarded B.Sc. Degree in Geography depending upon their choice.
- Honours students of any stream will not be offered Geography (General) and Physical Education as elective subjects.
- Students opting for Philosophy (General) as an elective subject will not be allowed to take Economics (General) as the other elective subject and vice versa. Physical Education will not be offered as an elective option with Geography (General) subject and vice versa.
- Students of B.Sc. (Mathematics Hons.) have to take their elective subjects from either of the following two combinations. Physics & Chemistry or Physics & Computer Science
- Students opting for B.Sc. (Physics - Hons.) are to take their elective subjects from either of the two options. Mathematics & Chemistry or Mathematics & Computer Science
- For the students of the B.Sc. General following combinations are available Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science
- Students pursuing Geography (Both Hons. and General) will not get Philosphy as an elective subject.
- Physical Education will not be offered as an elective option with Geography (General) subject and vice versa.
Srikrishna College, with a history of six decades of commitment of spreading higher education and all-round development in the locality, is an institution that believes in dynamic widening of vision and translating it into real opportunity. The B+ Grade by the NAAC has been a well-dserved acknowledgement of this process and has prompted the college to intensify its original commitment besides adopting several quality enhancement measures. The Teacher-in-charge is the head of the institution and classes are held from 10:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. from Monday to Saturday. The college remains open on all working days. Srikrishna College has eight departments in humanities, four departments in Science, the department of Commerce and a rich library stocked with books and journals. From 2008-09 session the college is offering Honours facility in Physics. The college also has a long and illustrious history of its NCC and NSS wing. The college believes learning to the a self-building process for the student and hence career-oriented workshop and personality building exercise from a part of college events. The college will provide 'Remedial Course' for the SC/ST and Minority students from this session. in addition training facility for entry level examinations in different government services is also avilable. Both courses have been sponsored by the UGC. The college is a study centre for the Open and Distance Learning of the University of Kalyani. At present, M.A in Bengali, History and English will be offered from this session (2008-09). As a part of its commitment towards vocational courses the college has already opened a Computer Centre and has few rural-based courses in the pipeline. The college also has a Career Counselling Cell to guide the out-going students. The college has a commendable success rate in the University examination and an illustrious list of alumni.