The minimum qualification required to apply for Jain Entrance Test (JET) is a pass in the 10+2 examination in Science / Commerce / Arts from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board. A course recognized as equivalent thereto by the University.
Any request in the change of the dates for Jain Entrance Test will not be entertained.
The applicant(s) should carry the following documents, for the JET process
Applicant(s) must note that, if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules. Failing to submit the documents to the respective study campus on or before the given time, leads to disqualifying the applicant(s) admission.
The list of original documents to be submitted after qualifying are as below
- It is mandatory for the applicant(s) to carry the 'Jain Entrance Test Hall Ticket'.
- Downloaded JET Application Form duly signed by the Applicant / Parent.
- 10th Marks Sheet.
- 12th Marks Sheet.
- 2 recent passport and stamp size photographs in formal dress (Standard Indian Passport size and name of the applicant(s) and the application number to be written on the back side of the photographs).
It is mandatory to attend the sessions from day one of the commencement of the respective Program.
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Transfer Certificate from last institution studied (qualifying examination)-Mandatory
- Migration Certificate (Mandatory)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Passport and Visa (if available) for international applicant(s)
- 5 recent passport and 5 stamp size photographs in formal dress (Standard Indian Passport size)
A non-refundable application fee for the preferred program should be paid through Online Payment gateway Mode with the valid Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking facility.
Cancellation will be based on UGC regulation F. No 6-1(7)/2006(CPP-I) which states "Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admissions, the Institution must return the fee collected with proportionate deductions on monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, wherever applicable".
The application for cancellation should be submitted by the candidate in-person by presenting the
- Original fee paid receipt, document submission receipt and any other documents that had been received from the University.
- No email, telephonic or courier / postal communication will be accepted for cancellation / refund process.
- No candidate will be entitled for a refund on or after the date of commencement of classes.
For further clarifications / details contact the Admission Office or write to us at email@example.com