(REVA University Common Entrance Test)
REVA University, Bengaluru
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. The University is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and has the approval of the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). It is also the member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) apart from being a member of the Commonwealth Universities and Institution's Innovation Council (Ministry of HRD Initiative) has recognised REVA as an Innovation Cell. REVA University is also recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI) and Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi.
REVA is a BSCIC certified university, which is a recognition received for its high-quality management system. The University is a QS rated GOLD Band University and is also a NIRF ranked University and positioned 3rd in Karnataka by K-SURF, Govt. of Karnataka. REVA University is a accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO) and is a member of International Accreditation Council of Business Education (IACBE).
The University currently offers 40 Undergraduate Programs, 28 full-time & 2 Part- time Postgraduate Programs, 17 Ph.D. Programmes in Engineering, Architecture, Science and Technology, Commerce, Management Studies Law, Arts & Humanities, and Performing Arts.
+ UG Engineering
- B.Tech. - Computer Science & Information Technology
- B.Tech. - Computer Science & Systems Engineering
- B.Tech. - Information Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. - Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)
- B.Tech. - Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
- B.Tech. - Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. - Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- B.Tech. - Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. - Electronics & Computer Engineering
- B.Tech. - Robotics & Automation
- B.Tech. - Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. - Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech. - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. - Electrical & Computer Engineering
- B. Tech Bioelectronics Engineering
+ UG Other Programs
- BA LL B (Hons)
- BBA LL B (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Honors (CC & Big Data)
- B.Sc. (Multimedia & Animation)
- B.Sc. (Cyber Security)
- B.Sc. - Biotechnology, Biochemistry & Genetics
- B.Sc. - Bioinformatics - Biology, Mathematics & Computer Science
- B.Sc. - Microbiology, Chemistry & Genetics
- B.Sc. - Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science
- B.Sc. - Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- B.Sc. - Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. - Medical Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging
- B.Sc. - Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. - Sports Science
- BA - Journalism, English & Psychology
- BA - Political Science, Economics & Journalism
- BA - Tourism, History & Journalism
- BA - Journalism & Mass Communication
- BA - Performing Arts, English & Psychology
- B.Sc. - Physics, Mathematics & Computer Science
+ PG Programs
- M.Tech. - Artificial Intelligence
- M.Tech. - Computer Science & Engineering (Full Time)
- M.Tech. - Computer Science & Engineering (Part Time)
- M.Tech. - VLSI & Embedded Systems (Full Time)
- M.Tech. - VLSI & Embedded Systems (Part Time)
- M.Tech. - Computer Aided Structural Engineering
- M.Tech. - Transportation Engineering & Management
- M.Tech. - Construction Technology & Management
- M.Tech. - Machine Design
- M.Tech. - Power & Energy Systems
- M Tech DCN
- LL M (Business & Corporate law)
- LL M (Criminal law)
- M.Sc. - Data Science
- M.Sc. - Biotechnology
- M.Sc. - Chemistry
- M.Sc. - Mathematics
- M.Sc. - Physics
- M.Sc. - Microbial Technology
- M.Sc. - Bioinformatics
- M.Sc. - Biochemistry
- MA - English
- MA - Journalism & Communication
- M.Sc. - Psychology
- MA - Indic Studies
- Certificate - Performing Arts
- Diploma - Performing Arts
Admissions to any Graduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D Programmes of REVA University is strictly based on merit and performance on REVACET.
REVA CET 2022
REVA CET is the Common Entrance Test conducted by REVA University for admission into its various Programmes. REVA CET forms the basis of eligibility for some of the Programmes offered by REVA University along with scholarship.
Programmes for which admissions are accepted through REVACET.
- Legal Studies
- B.Arch. / B.Design
Stage-01: Report at the Admission Office and collect the token further report to accounts section and pay the requisite Fee. The accounts section will raise a receipt and hand over the same to you.
Stage-02: Proceed to the document verification counter. Please do maintain the social distancing. After document verification proceed to filling of online application. If you have already filled the online application form then hand over the application number to the case worker. If you have not filled the form then the university staff will assist you in doing the same.
Stage-03: Once the form is verified by the staff, the student and parent need to sign in the application form and then they will issue the acknowledgment for receiving all the original documents.
Fee to be Payable at University for CET/ KEA Students
The Students who have paid the Fee of Rs. 90,293/- at KEA (GM/2A/2B/3A/3B etc.)
The Students who have Paid the Fee of Rs. 500/- at KEA (SC/ST)
The Students who have Paid the Fee of Rs. 75,293/- at KEA (Cat-1)
B.Arch. Students have to Pay additional Fee of Rs. 3,000/- towards NASA & CoA Registration Fee. Mode of Payments is accepted: Payments by RTGS/NEFT/ Other modes of payment / Cash / Cheque will be accepted. Administration Charges for seat cancellation, etc. is Rs. 5,000/- within the stipulated time line.
Contact us at:
Rukmini Knowledge Park,
Kattigenahalli Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064.
Call at: +91 90211 90211 / 080-46966966
Monday-Saturday - 08:30 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.
Sunday - Holiday
Parents visiting hours 03:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.