Khudiram Bose Central College - Undergraduate Admission General Information 2019
Khudiram Bose Central College, Kolkata
Undergraduate Admission General Information 2019
- Candidates are asked to read the information carefully before filling up Admission Application Form.
- As per G.O of West Bengal No 804-Edn(CS)/10M – 95/14 dated 13.05.2019 “No physical presence will be requird at the Colleges/University (if any).”
- All payments will be made online. Payment gateway for admission is HDFC Bank.
- Candidates who have passed H.S. or its equivalent examination in 2019 and in last five years are eligible for admission to First Year.
- 1ST Phase of Admission Forms to First Year B.A. /B.Sc./ B.Com will be available online from 27.05.2019 (after publication of H.S. result) to 07.06.2019 from the College admission website www.kbccadmissions.com
- Cost of Admission form is Rs: 250.00 only. Admission Form will only get registered after payment of Rs. 250.00 is made. Payment has to be made online only.
- It is mandatory that candidate seeking admission to First year must have passed English of not less than 100 marks.
- Aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks in top 4 subjects, in order of marks, secured by candidate.
- Marks in Compulsory Environmental Education / Studies shall not be considered for calculating aggregate marks.
- If Environmental Science of 100 marks is studied as an elective subject it may be taken into consideration while calculating aggregate marks.
- A candidate can take honours in subject not studied in Class XII if he / she studied the related subject in Class XII.
||Related Subjects in class XII
||Psychology/ Philosophy / Mathematics / Sociology / Economics / Political Science / History shall be treated as related subject.
||Accountancy / Business Economics including Business Mathematics / Business Organisation / Mathematics / Business Mathematics / Economics / Statistics / Business Studies / Office Practice and Secretarial / Financial Accounting / Elements of Cost Accountancy and Auditing / Book Keeping / Commerce / Cost Accountancy & Principle of Management shall be treated as related subject.
Candidates will come for verification of documents on the first day of College. At time of verification candidates must bring with them two attested copies (Attestation to be done by Head of the Institution last Attended) of the following documents
- Class X Admit Card
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/Other Minority Certificates (if any)
- Original Character Certificate from school last attended.
- 2 copies of recent passport size photograph. (not attested).
- Photocopy of AADHAR Card
- All Original documents have to be produced for verification without which the process will not be completed.
SUBJECT COMBINATION IN HONOURS AND GENERAL COURSE OF STUDIES
- The choice of subjects in both Honours and General course of studies is as per Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) introduced by University of Calcutta from session 2018 – 2019.
- A candidate seeking admission to B.A. General Stream has to study two Core Courses and one Generic Elective. Combinations for General Course of study have been done following the pattern of two Core Courses and one Generic Elective subject.
- A candidate taking up Honours need to select two Generic Elective subjects along with the desired Honours course. Combinations for Honours Course of study have been done following the pattern of one Honours subject and two Generic Elective subjects.
- Candidates are requested to go through the combinations very carefully before selecting their desired combination.
Admission Helpline No. 9330242532