Follow us : facebook   -  Useful Videos  
Latest Updates
More Updates

University of Calcutta - LL.M. Admission 2020

UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA
Faculty of Law
Admission to 2-year LL.M. Course, 2020-2022
Important Dates:
Submission of online application commences on : November 30, 2020
Last date of online application submission : December 14, 2020
Applications are invited from B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B. / LL.B. (Hons.)/ LL.B. passed candidates for admission to 1st year of 2-year LL.M course 2020-2022 for the under mentioned Department/Colleges: (i) Department of Law, C.U, (Total seats 44), (ii) Surendra Nath Law College, (Total seats 20), (iii) Jogesh Chandra Choudhury Law College, (Total seats 28), (iv) South Calcutta Law College, (Total seats 26) (v) Kolkata Police Law Institute (Self-financed) [preferably for in-service personnel of Kolkata Police and West Bengal Police] (Total seats 20).

There is no application fee and no entrance examination. The merit for admission will be determined by the marks obtained in B. A. LL. B (Hons)/ B.A.LL.B. / LL.B. (Hons.)/ LL.B. examinations. The total seats are 138 out of which 80% seats are for the Students of the Univesity of Calcutta and 20% seats are for the Students of the other Universities. Further, out of 80% of seats for the Students of the University of Calcutta 50% is kept for the students those who have honours degree and the same principle would be applied in case of the Students of the other Universities. The seats for the Honours students are to be determined by the honors marks of the students. The Honours students will be considered for the non-honours seats by calculating the aggregate of honours and non-honours marks.

The candidates are to upload (i) mark sheets of B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.) / LL.B final examinations, (ii) SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and PWD certificates, (iii) In-service Kolkata Police and West Bengal Police personnel have to obtain and upload the in-service certificates from the competent authority.

The draft merit list would be published.

Appearing candidates of B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B final examinations can also apply for admission but have to upload the mark sheets (of B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.) / LL.B final examinations) before the publication of the draft merit list.

Online Form Submission: 30/11/2020 to 14/12/2020.

Draft merit list and other important dates will be published on the University website from time to time.
Source: caluniv.ac.in

Examination Results 2021
Examination Schedule 2021
Notifications 2021
News Updates 2021
Disclaimer Neither we nor the colleges/institutions hold any responsibility on account of the accuracy of the content provided. we are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the process of data aggregation. Kindly visit the respective college website for latest information.
This website contains consolidated links, admission information and online application forms for applying to several Colleges. We are constantly extending our support to Parents/Students who may face difficulties in understanding the various aspects of the online admission process. Kindly feel free to send us your queries and feedback by Clicking Here.