Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya - Undergraduate Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya, Hooghly
Undergraduate Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For the purpose of determining eligibility for admission to the Honours Course, aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks in top-four subjects in order of marks secured by a candidate.
- However, marks in compulsory Environmental Education and Environmental Studies shall not be taken into account for calculation of aggregate marks. If the subject "Environmental Science" is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks, it may be taken into account for the purpose of determining the aggregate marks.
- A candidate taking up Honours Course in a subject must have obtained :
A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate arid 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied. BUT POINT(iii) is not applicable for B.COM. Courses.
- However, candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe Community taking up Honours Course of Study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be.
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent from the All India Boards/Councils (i.e. CBSE, ISC and National Institute of Open Schooling) need not require to submit the Migration Certificate for getting Registration under this University.