Midnapore College [Autonomous], Midnapore - Undergraduate Admission Guidelines, 2023 | College Admission
Midnapore College [Autonomous], Midnapore
Undergraduate Admission Guidelines, 2023
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
- The admission will be done through an Online Merit Based System.
- Online Application Forms for admission will be available from Midnapore College [Autonomous] website – www.midnaporecollege.ac.in from 20.05.2023
- Online Application Cost Rs. 200/- per Subject to be paid through Online Payment Mode.
- An applicant may submit Application Forms for more than one (01) Honours Subjects, preference wise and choose Two Generic Subjects from the list, Generic-1 for 1st & 2nd Semester and Generic-2 for 3rd & 4th Semester corresponding to the Honours subject applied for. Once the candidates select the Generic Papers, they will never be changed. Prayers for such changes by the students in the 3rd semester will not be entertained.
- Merit list for admission will be based on marks obtained in best five subjects of WBCHSE and in case of other Boards the candidate must have passed in 5 (Five) recognized subjects including in the qualifying examination.
- An SMS will be sent to each applicant after the successful submission of the application form with requisite fee(s).
- Admission will be strictly on merit basis. The merit point of an applicant will be judged by taking into account 10% of the marks obtained in best five subjects and the marks obtained in the subject applied for.
- The Attendance of a candidate admitted will not be less than 75% in every 10 days of 1st Semester. If found so, the admission of such candidate will be cancelled.
- Applications of the Candidates qualifying 10+2 before 2021 will not be entertained.
- Minimum 2 Seats for NRI & 2 Seats for National Quota will be reserved in each subject.
- Detailed schedules for publication of provisional merit list, Final merit list, Online admission payment for selected candidates for admission, documents verification of admitted students etc. will be published soon in the college website.
- Students may apply for Hostel acoommodation during admission.
- All admissions are provisional and will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted On-Line.
- Admission for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Students will strictly be made as per Govt. Rules.
- Option for Day and morning shift will be settled after the completion of the admission subject to the availability of seats and merit Basis.
- Roll Numbers will be issued after the completion of admission.
- Dates of Induction Meeting : 05.07.2023 [Wednesday].
- For further admission related queries please contact HELP DESK no.- 03222-275847, 9800231998, 9679409622