Rani Birla Girls College, Kolkata
Undergraduate Admission Information 2019
1. Candidates who have passed H.S. or its equivalent examination in 2015 onwards are eligible for admission to First Year.
3. FILLED UP ADMISSION FORM must be submitted online along with scanned copies (in jpg format) of
4. It is mandatory that candidate seeking admission to First year must have passed English of not less than 100 marks.
5. Aggregate marks shall be calculated by adding the marks in top 4 subjects, in order of marks, secured by candidate.
6. Marks in Compulsory Environmental Education / Studiesshall not be considered for calculating aggregate marks.
7. If Environmental Science of 100 marks is studied as an elective subject it may be taken into consideration while calculating aggregate marks.
8. Sports Quota – Candidates must produce National Level Certificate
a) A candidate can take CORE COURSE in subject not studied in Class XII if he / she has studied the related subject in Class XII.
|CORE COURSE in||Related Subjects in class XII|
|Education||If the candidate has not studied Education as a subject in the previous qualifying examination then Psychology/ Philosophy/ Mathematics/ Sociology/ Economics/ Political Science/ History/ Statistics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology be treated as related subjects.|
|Sociology||Candidates passed the previous qualifuing examination (10+2) in Science/ Humanities/ Arts (except Commerce) stream with any subject will be allowed to get admission in Sociology (CORE COURSE).|
|History||students from science, commerce stream and students who have not studied history in 10+2 can apply.|
|Political Science||students from science, commerce stream and students who have not studied the subject in 10+2 can apply.|
|BFAD||students who have passed in 10+2 exam with 45% aggregate in Case of General candidate & 40 % aggregate in case of SC,ST Candidate.|
9. During the time of admission two attested copies of the following documents have to be submitted.
10. All Original documents have to be produced for verification without which admission will not be entertained.